Red Bull Thre3Style

- 2015 -

Objective: Organizing all social media strategy and content calendars pre-, post-, and during the event. Actively engaging with users via Twitter and Instagram to drive traffic to the qualifier.

Execution: Directed Thre3Style competitor, DJ Casper, in a photoshoot in front of the event venue. Generated social content calendars and cues to promote the event throughout South Florida. Monitored and maintained conversation across multiple social media platforms throughout the event.  

Result: (2/8 - 2/20) 91% Instagram + 8.8% Twitter = combined 99.8% engagement rate overall. 137 Instagram + 102 Twitter = combined 239 new followers. 566 #3style Instagram mentions. 


Click the images below to be directed to the source